CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 5, 2009

25 Random things about Me......

1. My dad died when I was 11. I miss him everyday!! I wish he was around to play with the boys! He would have loved being a Grandpa! His own kids were HIS LIFE!! :)

2. My dad's parents raised me after my dad died.

3. I went to Raymore schools until 5th grade and then moved to Belton.

4 My dream job would be a teacher or a sports photographer.

5. I love to take pictures! Especially sports photography.

6. I do wedding photography on the side sometimes. Not my favorite thing to do though.

7. I love to scrapbook!! The family loves to look at the albums.

8. I have two boys and a 16 year old step-daughter!

9. All in a month I was planning my wedding, graduation, galbladder surgery and senior pictures!!

10. I love seet tea!

11. I am a little OCD! I have my clothes sorted by colors, I have to have certain things a certain way or it freaks me out! I have to do the same rountine every morning.

12. I love chapstick! I always carry one in my pocket! It drives my husband crazy.

13. I am a girly girl! I never leave the house without my hair and makeup done.

14. I loved English in school but I can't spell! lol :)

15. I only went to school for 3 hours my senior year and was a secretary for the school district that year too.

16. I wanted to be a social worker when I was in school.

17. The hubby and I lived in Florida for 8 months after we got married. I went to the beach, shopped and hung out with my dog all day while the hubby worked. It was an awesome 8 month honeymoon!

18. My husband is 9 years older than me.

19. My husband has an artifical leg. He was born with a birth defect.

20. I could never live without pets!! I love them. My two cats and two dogs!

21. I hate taking baths! Showers only!! Baths gross me out!!

22. I don't eat seafood!

23. I love a good steak!! Yum!

24. I could eat cashews all day everyday.

25. I will never give up BREAD!! I love it! Bad carbs....I know! :)

2 comments:

Liz said...

Baths are NOT gross.

~Liz
www.AGiveawayADay.blogspot.com

Lis said...

I love to take pictures and scrapbook too!!

Sounds like you have a very busy but fun weekend ahead! You will have to post pics!! :) Have fun!!