CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 23, 2009

The Gym....

I am so proud of myself!!! I went to the gym yesterday and signed up for a membership! I even walked for a while!!! YEAH ME!!! I told my hubby that he really needs to get on my case if I make up excuses! He said he would but for me not to get mad at him! :)

Oh and I bought the dress from Old Navy!! WOW! BIG STEP! It is 3 sizes smaller than what I am now.....but at least I know I can get there. I mean 3 sizes.....thats not thinking too big....Is it?????

Well, anyways I am going to stick with it. I am actually really excited about this. I don't know if it is the getting healthy part or the smaller clothes!! :) LOL! I think it is a little bit of both! But maybe a little more of the clothes! :) hehehe.....
Have a Wonderful Friday!! I am so happy it is the weekend time! :)

3 comments:

Lis said...

Congrats on your new gym membership!! And yay for new dresses!! :)

Your letter for the activity is "P"

Liz said...

:) You'll be a "gym rat" in no time!! lol

Andrea said...

HAHA! Liz! I am so sore!!