CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 9, 2009

Just a Day...

Ok well today has been a good day nothing too exciting. This morning was so hard to wake up...My oldest son who is 6 came in to my room and said, "Mommy move over I want to snuggle!" I asked him what time it was and he said, "7,4,3". Oh my we have to get up and ready for school. Of course he didn't want to go. "No!" Chase said, "I want to stay home and play with my brother, school is boring." How hard can it be.....it is only kindergarten! and he never wants to play with his younger brother who is 4. So we continued on with the morning.

Got Chase to school at 8:30, came back home, made Zach some breakfast, did dishes, a load of laundry, and showered. Off to my friend Liz's house for lunch and some playtime. Zach loves to go over there and play with her 3 kids! Of course they all act like they are siblings and fight over the craziest things. But oh well they are kids! Liz finally got me to do a blog! So that is why I am sitting here typing. :) We came home after a bit. Her kiddos needed naps and I have to go pick up Chase from school and a few other kids.

My boys are in Tae Kwon Do. So there are a few kids from his school that go there too and I pick them up from school too and take them back to the academy for the after school program. I am already out so I might as well. :)

Ohhhh.....We got exciting new last night while we were at Tae Kwon Do. Chase was invited to a all National Team Tournament!! That is such a honor to be asked. All of the national team members and their parents have to vote on it. They want Chase!! Crazy! He is only 6. But he is so good at tournaments! We have been to 4 already. Each one he has came home with either 1st or 2nd!! So next week we will be starting tournament classes every friday. Then Feb. 6th,7th,8th off to Sioux City, IA for the tournament. Then we got to Wichita, KS in March.

Busy...Busy....Busy.....

0 comments: