CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 12, 2009

Not a big fan of Mondays!!

I hope you all had a great weekend! I did! It was relaxing and enjoyable. Saturday was a really nice day. The husband worked all day in the garage. He is such a great guy! Always thinking of his family.
I made an awesome dinner Saturday night. I felt so bad but I stuck it out and accomplished a good dinner. I made my homemade chicken parmigiana. My husband was so thankful to me for making it. He knew I didn't feel good. After dinner and the dishes I took some NyQuil and was in bed asleep by 9:30.
Sunday I woke up feeling a little better. It as my Husband's 35th Birthday!! We had such a great day. We just hung out around the house. The hubby and the boys had fun spending time with each other, wrestling, playing the wii, etc. I made Hubby's favorite dinner ever. He asked for pan fried cheeseburgers and homemade french fries. He was very pleased. He is not a big fan of grilled burgers so that is why I pan fry them in my iron skillet. It was a wonderful Sunday!
Now back to the busy week. I am not a big Monday person but so far it is going pretty good. I need to get more motivated to get some things done. But oh well. That's life! I love the Sunday Bakers bloghttp://comeandpeek.blogspot.com/. She is such a sweet lady. She is doing a pantry challenge. You clean out your pantry. Only go to the store for the staples milk, eggs, bread, etc. I need to do this. It would help to cut down on the grocery bill. I am going to try to post a picture of my pantry before I clean it out and the recipes I make. Wish me Luck!! :) Have a great day!

1 comments:

Liz said...

My pics are going up tonight! :)

~Liz
www.AGiveawayADay.blogspot.com
www.LovingThisMomStuff.blogspot.com