CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Stressed Out!!

THIS IS GOING TO BE A REALLY LONG POST!!! BEWARE!!! :)

Ok so I have been a little stressed out lately!! Well not a little a lot!!!!!!!! I don't know why....I think it is hormonal or something! So I when I woke up yesterday morning I just had that weird feeling that is was not going to be a good day! But I got up anyways and got the boys ready to go to school and then I headed over to my friend Liz's house to watch her kids so she could go get her hair done.

Her kids were good all morning....I got so tired watching cartoons that I couldn't keep my eyes open. We all snuggled together and watched cartoons. It was relaxing!

So later on in the day I went to go get the boys from school and we pull into the garage and I tell them to go get a snack and watch some tv while I go take out the neighbor's trash. The neighbors moved to CA last friday and had a garage full of trash. Since it was only 12 degrees out I thought I should start on it earlier in the afternoon instead of when it got dark.

So I am outside for maybe 20 minutes or so and I hear the worst screaming from over at my house. I look over at my yard and see Zach covering his face up with his hands and Chase screaming, "RUN" "RUN" "Just RUN to her!" So I run like a mad woman over to them. Zach is bleeding from his face and it was all in his mouth all over his hands.......you name it was there.

I rushed them upstairs to the kitchen. When I discovered that is was Zach's nose that was bleeding. As I am trying to get paper towels, Chase is jumping up and down screaming, "Hurry Mom! Faster!!" "My brother is bleeding to death!" "I killed my brother!!" "Hurry MOM!!". So I clean Zach up and and then ask Chase what happened. He said that Zach was picking on him and he told him to stop and Zach didn't so he kicked him and it just happen to be in the nose. So I sat Chase down and had a talk with him. Told him that if your brother won't stop picking on you then you walk away from him and go to another room and if he still won't quit then go get an adult.

Chase felt sooooo bad about it. He was crying more than Zach was. Poor kid. I felt bad for him. After everything had settled down I heard Chase say, "Come on Buddy lets go lay in my bed and watch Power Rangers together!!" Awww.....So sweet! My boys! They were even sharing cheetos together!

What a afternoon!!

Oh the evening didn't go so well either! So after all that craziness I started on dinner. I made potato soup. During that process I spilled a whole jar of pepper on the floor and the wiener dog started licking it. So then she started coughing and sneezing. So I had to get her over to her water bowl so she could get a drink. :)

So by this time it is getting close to 6 o'clock by then I go tell the boys that they need to get their uniforms on for Tae Kwon Do. Did it go smoothly??? Oh no, they started throwing a fit that they didn't want to go and they just had to stay and finish the movie.....on and on it went. Well by now my nerves were just shot!

I get them dressed and out the door. We show up to class late. We have never been late in 2 years! I think all the parents could tell that I was a little stressed. So I just stayed away and stood in the corner for the 45 minutes of class. We got home from Tae Kwon Do and I was dishing out the potato soup for everyone and come to find out it didn't thicken up at all and the potatoes were not cooked all the way! Plus the boys started fighting over a saltine cracker!!!

That's when I put my head down on the table and wanted to cry!!! So my husband says, "GO" "JUST GO!!". "Go get your workout clothes on and go to the gym!" "Get out of the house for a while. I will do bedtime tonight. Just go!" Of course since I am so stubborn I said No! I have too many things to get done. Dishes, laundry, bath time, etc..........on and on....... But he was serious! So I got my clothes on and headed to the door. He said, "See you around 10 or 10:30!" So I went to the gym!!

I am came home tired but feeling better. I came up the stairs to get the dinner dishes done and fold the load of laundry that was on my bed and when I looked around.........It was ALL DONE!! Yes, all of it!! He had cleaned the kitchen, unloaded and loaded the dishwasher, folded the load of clothes that were on the bed and switched the other load in the washer!

WOW!! I was sooo thankful! That meant sooooooo much to me!! You girls know!!
He is the best! I love him soo much! I couldn't have asked for a better guy! But what a day!!! I am glad that today is going better. Not has bad as yesterday. I am learning to BREATH more!! Hopefully I won't pass out!! LOL!! :) Have a great Wednesday!!

0 comments: