CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Ten Things I love...

Thanks to Lis at Lis Loves for this really fun activity! She has an awesome blog!! I received the letter "P"!

So here are The 10 things I love that began with the letter "P":


1. Pets- I love my pets! Harley is a black lab, Miley is a mini dachshund and Tucker and Momma Kitty are our cats!!


2. PJs- I could stay in those all day long!

3. Popcorn- It is so yummy. But it has to have butter....of course



4. Pop- Well sometimes....I like Mountain Dew!!



5. Pink- I love the color pink!! PINK for Victoria's Secret and Pink for Breast Cancer!!




6. Puppies- They are just the cutest things ever!!! Dacshund puppies are my weekness!






7. Planning- I love planning things. Sometimes I think I like planning things more than actually doing them. I am always making lists and charts and calendars and more lists. I have a problem!! :)




8.Pioneer Woman- I LOVE her BlOG!!!!




9. Picky Palate - I LOVE her blog!! She has been on the food network. She is a great cook!





10. Peanuts- Well all nuts really!! Cashew, Pecans, Almonds, etc....you get the point. I love to snack on nuts!!







2 comments:

Liz said...

haha...You like to snack on nuts. Priceless.

YES YOU ARE GOING TO THE GYM IN THE MORNING. End of story.

Andrea said...

DRILL SARGENT!!!!!