CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Working Out!!

Ok, I have made up my mind that I am going to start working out!! I know I have said it before but really I need to do it!! I am actually very happy with myself but it would be nice to lose some weight so it would be easier to find clothes. Don't get me wrong....I do wear clothes!! :) hehehe....I would just like to be able to walk in any store and find something or not have to pay a few extra dollars for the plus sizes. Plus I need to get into shape for a 3 day 60 mile walk at the end of summer with my bf!! It is a breast cancer walk!! GO US!!! :) So I will have my husband take a before photo of me before and then I will try once a month to post a new photo. That way we can see the progress!!

Wish me good luck!! I will need it! I am the best at making excuses!! ;) LOL!!!

0 comments: