CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 26, 2009

Not Me Mondays!

I did not wake up 15 minutes before my son had to get up for school.

It wasn't me who put my hair in a clip and took my son to school in my pjs.

It wasn't me who rode with my husband to the DMV in my pjs just so I could get a Hardees bacon, egg and cheese biscuit for breakfast!

It wasn't me who didn't go work out this morning so I could have a yummy breakfast!

It wasn't me who was on the computer and ignoring my son for 30 minutes this morning.

It wasn't me who watched Power Rangers with Zach instead of doing laundry.

It wasn't me who sat on the couch watching TV until my butt hurt before I got up and started cleaning the house.

It wasn't me who waited until noon to take a shower today.

Nope it wasn't me on any of those things today!!! :)

1 comments:

Liz said...

Nope, not YOU!